Enjoy and have a nice day!
Bread Case Salmon Pies
6 slices white bread
2 Tbsp plain flour
3/4 cup milk
200g canned pink salmon, drained and flaked
salt and pepper
1 Tbsp chopped chives
1/4 cup grated cheese
1) Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease a 6-hole muffin tray.
2) Trim the crusts from the bread and press gently into the tray holes. Bake for 15 mins or until the edges are crisp and golden.
3) Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add in the flour and using a whisk, stir quickly to make a paste.
4) Slowly add milk, whisking until combined and free of lumps. Bring to the boil and continue to whisk for a further 2 mins or until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat.
5) Stir in flaked salmon and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
6) Spoon into bread cases and top with grated cheese.
7) Place in the oven and bake for another 15 mins.