Potato Crusted Pizza
4 medium potatoes
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
dash of white pepper
1/2 cup pizza sauce
3-4 white button mushrooms, sliced
2 sausages, sliced
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1) Preheat oven to 200C. Lightly grease a pizza pan.
2) Remove the skin of potatoes with a peeler. Using a mandolin, slice potatoes thinly, wipe them dry and place them in a large mixing bowl.
3) Add in the olive oil and toss the potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss again.
4) Lay the slices of potatoes on the pizza pan, overlapping the slices in concentric circles. Cover the pan completely. Lightly brush with some olive oil.
5) Bake the potato crust for 10-15 minutes or until edges are brown and potatoes are tender.
6) Remove the potato crust from the oven and spread with pizza sauce using the back of a spoon.
7) Top the pizza with sliced button mushrooms, sausages and Parmesan cheese.