Macadamia Chocolate Chip Cookies(makes about 24)
Ingredients115g unsalted butter, softened
80g brown sugar
1 medium egg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped madacamia nuts
Method1) Preheat oven to 180C.
2) Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
3) In another bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in oats.
4) Fold the flour and oat mixture into the batter.
5) Add in the chocolate chips and macadamia nuts and mix well together.
6) Using a rounded tablespoon, drop dough 5cm apart onto greased or lined baking trays.
7) Bake the cookies for 12-15 mins or until golden.
8) Cool for 5 minutes then transfer to wire racks.