These adorable cow cookies are one of those treats that I made to surprise her. They are fun to make and taste absolutely yummy too!
Moo Moo Milk Cookies
80g icing sugar
220g plain flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
30g custard powder
1 Tbsp milk powder
black food colouring
1) Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2) Beat butter and icing sugar till creamy. Add in the egg and continue to beat until light and fluffy.
3) Sift in the flour, baking powder, custard powder and milk powder.
4) Mix together and knead into a dough.
5) Roll the dough between two sheets of baking paper until about 8mm thickness.
6) Use a cow-shaped cookie cutter to cut out shapes and place onto the baking tray.
7) Using a toothpick, dip it into black food colouring (you may also use cocoa powder diluted in hot water, but I find the effect using black colouring is better) and dot patches of black colour onto the cookie dough.
8) Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes.
Have fun and enjoy!